Rules for Application
1. The Danubia Talents Art Association announces an extraordinary edition of the "Danubia Talents Liszt Online" International Music Competition, which will take place through viewing of the videos received by an international jury.
2. Musicians of all nationalities, without age limit will be admitted to the competition.
3. We announce the competition in nine categories:
- Piano soloist
- Strig soloist
- Wind soloist
- Piano four hands, two pianos
- Chamber music
- Student - teacher (piano four hands, other instruments)
Please pay attention to surely keep the legal number of minutes, because violating the time rule causes point lose in every categories, if overruns the accepted time.
4. Candidates will be able to enrol into higher categories of their age if, according to their preparation, they deem it appropriate.
Note: Winners of the first absolute prizes of the previous editions cannot re-enrol in the same category, but only in higher category. You can apply in several category.
5. Selection tests by sending videos
Competitors must submit to the Jury the link to the video of their execution, which will be uploaded online by the competitor on the Youtube platform.
6. Video requirement
- the video of your performance must not be edited
- the camera must be fixed to avoid the “shaky hands” effect
- your face and hands, as well as your instrument, should be clearly seen
- you should upload your video to YouTube and send us the link to this video
- you can send every piece in one video, or is possible to assemble more performances in an only video
- only recordings made in 2021, 2022 will be accepted. Only direct YouTube links will be accepted, we can not accept video files directly sent to us. Please make sure your recordings are not set to "private", so we can access to them.
7. Deadline for application
Deadline for application (including a link to the video) – extended to 3 April 2022.
The results of the competition will be announced at www.danubiatalents.com no later than 30 April 2022.
At the end of the Jury's judgement, the results of each category will be made public on 30 April on the website www.danubiatalents.com and on Facebook page. The absolute winners and the relative scores will be announced. All participants will receive their diploma via email.
Soloist (piano, strings, winds, accordion, singing, percussion), chamber, piano 4 hands, 2 pianos, teacher-student - can be chosen freely.
We ask every participant to do not overrun the accepted time limite because it will cause points lose in every category.
The jury can decide whether they do not give a price in a category if the competitors performe in a low level.
The jury is made up of well-known artists from Hungary and other nationality.
9. Age categories & Time rules
piano, strings, winds, accordion, chamber, piano 4 hands, 2 pianos:
|Category A||9 years old||up to 7 minutes|
|Category B||10-13 years old||up to 12 minutes|
|Category C||14-17 years old||up to 16 minutes|
|Category D||18 - no age limit||up to 25 minutes|
|Category A||for students in high schools and music schools||up to 10 minutes|
|Category B||for all Bachelor students of universities and music academies||up to 15 minutes|
|Category C||for all Master students of universities and music academies||up to 20 minutes|
|Category D||for all Young Artists||up to 25 minutes|
8. Entry Fee, Application fee
The application fees are:
|Category A||50 EUR|
|Category B||55 EUR|
|Category C||65 EUR|
|Category D||80 EUR|
9. Awards, Prizes
The absolute winners in every category win the prizes below:
|Category A||100 EUR|
|Category B||150 EUR|
|Category C||300 EUR|
|Category D||700 EUR|
Absolute first prize: (points 99-100) certificate
First prize: (points 95-98) certificate
Second prize: (points 90-94) certificate
Third prize: (points:80-89) certificate
Honourable mention: (points 70-79) certificate
Participation: (lower than 69 points) certificate
The jury reserves the right not to award prizes if no candidate achieve the standard required.
The jury's decisions will be final and not subject to any appeal.
The payment of registration fee please transfer to this account number:
EUR Bank Account:
Name: Danubia Talents Art Association, 1091 Budapest, Üllői út 121. Hungary
Bank name, address: Erste Bank Zrt., 1138 Budapest, Népfürdő u. 24-26. Hungary
Bank account number: 11600006-00000000-85001482
IBAN: HU88 1160 0006 0000 0000 8500 1482
Note: Danubia Talents and name/ category/section
The paid fee is non-refundable.
Registration on Application form and please attach:
- Vocational CV or teacher recommendation,
- Copy of your ID or Passport
- For underage candidates, a consensus form, signed by a parent or guardian
- Copy of application fee proof of payment.
Condition of the apply:
- Correct fill of the registration form
- Documentation of the entry fee
Participation fees are non-refundable. If the contestant or his/her official representative, for any reason, withdraw from participation in the contest, the fee will not be returned!
Who apply incorrectly or we do not receive their application, the fee will not be returned!
Once the application fee is paid it cannot be refunded by any circumstances.
The payment reference must contain the wording "Contribution to Danubia Talents Liszt Online Competition 2022, the candidate's surname, section and category.
The registration fee is not refundable, with the exception if the competition is cancelled.
In absence of the participation fee, the registration will not be valid and participation will not be guaranteed.
11. Registration procedure
Candidates will be able to register for the competition from 1. February 2022. and no later than 20 March , 2022 by filling in the registration form on the website www.danubiatalents.com to complete the registration procedure, follow all the instructions on the form including the upload of the required documents and link.
Any questions sent after the deadline may exceptionally be accepted at the discretion of the Artistic Director.
On the application form, candidates must indicate the author, title and duration of the compositions that will be performed in the video.
Each candidate, by signing the entry form, will renounce all rights, fees and claims regarding such recordings, films and broadcasts.
For underage candidates, a consensus form, signed by a parent or guardian, is required to authorise personal data, photos, audio and video submitted.
- Candidates, awarded at the International Danubia Talents Online Competition, commit themselves to use the title actually issued by the jury. Any abuse will be prosecuted according to the law.
- Registration for the Competition implies acceptance of these rules, Competition Administration reserve the right to amend any of the rules or regulations contained herein if it is considered necessary to give proper efficacy to the running of the Competition.
The organizers hold the right for themselves to change the rules if it will be necessary.
These rules are obligatory without any condition.
Every given datas will be handled privately, according to the updated laws.
For any dispute, the jurisdiction will be under the Hungarian legislation.