Rules for Application
1. The Danubia Talents Art Association announces the Danubia Talents International Music Festival - Competition in presence form in Ljubljana.
2. Applicants of any nationality, there is no age limit, can apply for the competition.
3. We announce the competition in eight categories:
- Piano soloist
- Strig soloist
- Wind soloist
- Piano four hands
- Chamber music
- Teacher Student
All participants must observe the maximum playing time, because exceeding the playing time will result in points being deducted in all categories!
4. The applicant may exceptionally apply for a category higher than that determined by his age, if his preparation and knowledge are justified.
Note: One person can apply for more than one category.
5. Application deadline
Application deadline: 30 November 2023.
Valid by submitting the application form (must be uploaded by November 30 2023.)
The program of the categories can be chosen freely in all five age groups, in 4 age groups of singers. The jury has the right to decide not to award the announced prizes in a category if the contestants perform at a low level.
7. Age groups, playing times, entry fee
piano, strings, wind instruments, accordion, chamber music, piano four hands, teacher-student:
|Age group||Playing time||Registration fee|
|Age group Piccolo: up to 8 years||maximum of 5 minutes||25 EUR|
|Age group A: from 9 to 11 years old||maximum of 6 minutes||35 EUR|
|Age group B from 12 to 14 years old||maximum of 8 minutes||40 EUR|
|Age group C from 15 to 18 years old||maximum of 10 minutes||45 EUR|
|Age group D: 18- no age limit||maximum of 15 minutes||50 EUR|
|Age group||Playing time||Registration fee|
|Age group A: for high school and music school students||maximum of 5 minutes||35 EUR|
|Age group B: for Bachelor (BA) students||maximum of 8 minutes||40 EUR|
|Age group C: for Master (MA) students||maximum of 10 minutes||45 EUR|
|Age group D: for young artists||maximum of 12 minutes||50 EUR|
8. Awards, Prizes
The winners can win the following prizes:
Concert invitations, master course participation, and can also apply for the 2nd festival competition, which will be held live, for which the application fee does not have to be paid, the festival will be held in Turkey.
Various offers by the jury. Special fees:
- The best performance of a work of baroque composer
- The best performance of a work of a classical composer
- The best performance of a work of a romantic composer
- The best performance of a work of a contemporary composer
- The best performance of a work of a Hungarian composer
- The best performance of a work of a Slovenian composer
- The best performance of Beethoven's work
- The best performance of the Virtuoso Etude
- The best performance of the piece Virtuoso
The jury awards gold, silver, bronze and Honorable. All participants receive a certificate! The jury reserves the right not to award prizes if no candidate achieve the standard required. The jury's decisions will be final and not subject to any appeal.
The organizers hold the right for themselves to change the rules if it will be necessary. These rules are obligatory without any condition.
The payment of registration fee please transfer to this account number:
EUR Bank Account:
Name: Danubia Talents Art Association, 1091 Budapest, Üllői út 121. Hungary
Bank name, address: Erste Bank Zrt., 1138 Budapest, Népfürdő u. 24-26. Hungary
Bank account number: 11600006-00000000-85001482
IBAN: HU88 1160 0006 0000 0000 8500 1482
Note: Danubia Talents and name/ category/section
The paid fee is non-refundable.
Registration on Application form and please attach:
- Vocational CV or teacher recommendation,
- Copy of your ID or Passport
- For underage candidates, a consensus form, signed by a parent or guardian
- Copy of application fee proof of payment.
Condition of the apply:
- Correct fill of the registration form
- Documentation of the entry fee
Participation fees are non-refundable. If the contestant or his/her official representative, for any reason, withdraw from participation in the contest, the fee will not be returned!
Who apply incorrectly or we do not receive their application, the fee will not be returned!
Once the application fee is paid it cannot be refunded by any circumstances.
The payment reference must contain the wording "Contribution to Danubia Talents Festival 2023, the candidate's surname, section and category.
The registration fee is not refundable, with the exception if the competition is cancelled.
In absence of the participation fee, the registration will not be valid and participation will not be guaranteed.
10. Registration procedure
Candidates will be able to register for the competition from 25 November 2023 and no later than 30 November 2023 by filling in the registration form on the website www.danubiatalents.com to complete the registration procedure, follow all the instructions on the form including the upload of the required documents and link.
Any questions sent after the deadline may exceptionally be accepted at the discretion of the Artistic Director.
On the application form, candidates must indicate the author, title and duration of the compositions that will be performed.
Each candidate, by signing the entry form, will renounce all rights, fees and claims recordings, films and broadcasts.
For underage candidates, a consensus form, signed by a parent or guardian, is required to authorise personal data, photos, audio and video submitted.
- Candidates, awarded at the International Danubia Talents Competition, commit themselves to use the title actually issued by the jury. Any abuse will be prosecuted according to the law.
- Registration for the Competition implies acceptance of these rules, Competition Administration reserve the right to amend any of the rules or regulations contained herein if it is considered necessary to give proper efficacy to the running of the Competition.
The organizers hold the right for themselves to change the rules if it will be necessary.
These rules are obligatory without any condition.
Every given datas will be handled privately, according to the updated laws.
For any dispute, the jurisdiction will be under the Hungarian legislation.